adapted by Eric Simonson from an original work by Mark Harris
- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:52
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:11:40
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:12:19
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:08:09
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:10:33
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:05:03
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:05:31
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:09:15
- 009_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:12:46
- 010_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:11:13
- 011_Credits.mp3 0:01:03
Coming of age in America by way of the baseball diamond, left-hander Henry Wiggen grows to manhood in a right-handed world. From his small-town beginnings, to the top of the game, Henry finds out how hard it is to please his coach, his girl, the sports page and himself-all at once. The first installation of a series that includes Bang the Drum Slowly, The Southpaw is a comic and poignant look at Henry Wiggen’s first season in the majors. Based on the novel by Mark Harris.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Edward Asner, Kate Asner, Earl Brown, Evan Gore, Henry Harris, Armando Ortega, Amy Pietz, Tom Virtue, Ron West, Rugg Williams and Eric Winzenried.
Featuring: Edward Asner, Kate Asner, Earl Brown, Evan Gore, Henry Harris, Armando Ortega, Amy Pietz, Tom Virtue, Ron West, Rugg Williams, Eric Winzenried