- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:01:17
- 002_Act One, Part One.mp3 0:10:20
- 003_Act One, Part Two.mp3 0:17:48
- 004_Act One, Part Three.mp3 0:15:33
- 005_Act One, Part Four.mp3 0:12:35
- 006_Act One, Part Five.mp3 0:07:30
- 007_Act Two, Part One.mp3 0:17:27
- 008_Act Two, Part Two.mp3 0:12:26
- 009_Act Two, Part Three.mp3 0:10:03
- 010_Act Two, Part Four.mp3 0:17:11
- 011_Credits.mp3 0:00:50
A Tony Award-winning play based on the novel Washington Square by Henry James - one of James’ most complex and satisfying portraits of the American character. Set in New York City in 1850, the play centers on the painfully shy Catherine and her austere father. When Catherine falls in love with a handsome suitor, her father threatens to disinherit her, convinced that the young man could only be interested in Catherine’s fortune.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Amy Irving, George Gaynes, Chris Noth, Jane Beard, Helen Hedman, Maureen Kerrigan, Marty Lodge and Halo Wines.
Featuring: Jane Beard, George Gaynes, Helen Hedman, Amy Irving, Maureen Kerrigan, Marty Lodge, Chris Noth, Halo Wines