- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:40
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:07:50
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:09:27
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:13:47
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:19:57
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:18:41
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:16:14
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:14:52
- 009_Credits.mp3 0:01:14
A timely and hauntingly beautiful new opera with libretto by Pulitzer Prize-winner Leroy Aarons and score by accomplished composer Glenn Paxton. Scandal erupts in the White House - and in the national press - when Thomas Jefferson's longtime love affair with his slave mistress Sally Hemings is revealed.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Shana Blake Hill, Annette Daniels, Cynthia Jansen, Christopher Schuman, Haqumai Sharpe and Michael Paul Smith. Composed by Leroy Aarons, libretto by Glenn Paxton.
Featuring: Shana Blake Hill, Annette Daniels, Cynthia Jansen, Christopher Schuman, Haqumai Sharpe, Michael Paul Smith