adapted by David Pichette and R. Hamilton Wright from an original work by Arthur Conan Doyle
- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:56
- 002_Prologue.mp3 0:01:37
- 003_Act One - Baker Street.mp3 0:22:08
- 004_Act One - Victoria Station.mp3 0:02:36
- 005_Act Two - Grimpen.mp3 0:01:25
- 006_Act Two - Baskerville Hall.mp3 0:08:42
- 007_Act Two - On the Moor.mp3 0:12:08
- 008_Act Two - Sir Hugo's Portrait.mp3 0:06:15
- 009_Act Two - Dinner at Baskerville Hall.mp3 0:15:01
- 010_Act Two - On the Moor.mp3 0:04:47
- 011_Act Three - Breakfast.mp3 0:10:47
- 012_Act Three - The Deception.mp3 0:03:52
- 013_Act Three - On the Moor.mp3 0:13:10
- 014_Credits.mp3 0:01:01
- 015_Talkback with Holmes Expert Les Klinger.mp3 0:09:27
Did a supernatural hound cause the death of Sir Charles Baskerville? Or is the famous Baskerville curse simply a cover for more sinister goings on? The redoubtable Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson face danger in an old mansion and on the moors in this rollicking stage adaptation of Doyle’s classic adventure.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring: Geoffrey Arend, Wilson Bethel, Seamus Dever, Sarah Drew, Henri Lubatti, James Marsters, Christopher Neame, Moira Quirk, and Darren Richardson.
Includes a converation with actors Seamus Deaver (Holmes), Geoffrey Arend (Watson), and author Leslie S. Klinger, the New York Times best-selling editor of the Edgar®-winning “New Annotated Sherlock Holmes” and the critically-acclaimed “New Annotated Dracula.”
Directed by Alexis Jacknow. Recorded by L.A. Theatre Works before a live audience.
Featuring: Geoffrey Arend, Wilson Bethel, Seamus Dever, Sarah Drew, Henri Lubatti, James Marsters, Christopher Neame, Moira Quirk, Darren Richardson