- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:01:22
- 002-The First Trial, Part 1.mp3 0:22:14
- 003-The First Trial, Part 2.mp3 0:16:37
- 004-The First Trial, Part 3.mp3 0:21:01
- 005-Interview with Martin Taylor.mp3 0:09:12
- 006-The Second Trial, Part 1.mp3 0:15:08
- 007-The Second Trial, Part 2.mp3 0:20:40
- 008-The Third Trial.mp3 0:09:10
- 009-Epilogue.mp3 0:01:50
- 010-Coda.mp3 0:03:16
- 011-Credits.mp3 0:01:18
- 012-Interview with Playwright Moises Kaufman.mp3 0:17:21
In three short months, Oscar Wilde, the most celebrated playwright and wit of Victorian England, was toppled from the apex of British society into humiliation and ruin. Drawing from trial documents, newspaper accounts, and writings of the key players, Moisés Kaufman ignites an incendiary mix of sex and censorship, with a cast of characters ranging from George Bernard Shaw to Queen Victoria herself.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring JB Blanc, Dakin Matthews, Ian Ogilvy, Peter Paige, Julian Sands, Simon Templeman, John Vickery, Douglas Weston and Matthew Wolf.
Featuring: JB Blanc, Dakin Matthews, Ian Ogilvy, Peter Paige, Julian Sands, Simon Templeman, John Vickery, Douglas Weston, Matthew Wolf