- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:40
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:27:16
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:25:38
- 004_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:21:21
- 005_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:19:21
- 006_Credits.mp3 0:00:35
A quartet of aging retirees tee up for a witty and incisive reflection on love, faith, time, and (of course) golf. Over eighteen holes, the four men face truths ranging from the quotidian to the cosmic as they bicker and bond on the putting green.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring John Astin, Charles Durning, Richard Hoyt Miller, John Randolph and William Schallert.
Directed by Robert Robinson. Recorded before a live audience in Santa Monica, CA in December, 1992.
Featuring: John Astin, Charles Durning, Richard Hoyt Miller, John Randolph, William Schallert