- 001_Act One Part One.mp3 0:16:29
- 002_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:19:01
- 003_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:12:03
- 004_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:08:01
- 005_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:04:29
- 006_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:05:02
- 007_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:10:21
- 008_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:04:04
- 009_Act Two Part Five.mp3 0:05:47
- 010_Act Two Part Six.mp3 0:08:57
- 011_Act Two Conclusion.mp3 0:03:50
Forty-Two Stories by Douglas Post is a comedy about life in a high-rise condominium. A professional student from the University of Chicago is moonlighting as janitor. A stressed-out apartment manager is at odds with the residents and on the edge of a nervous breakdown. And a motley assortment of other staff members struggles with survival in the face of urban pandemonium and with the fact that one of them may be breaking into the units and stealing women’s underwear. A Next Theatre co-production.
An L.A. Theatre Works full cast performance featuring Edward Asner as Frank, Rengin Altay as Demetra, Jane Blass as Alice, Kyle Colerider-Krugh as Zackary, Sam Macy as Sergio, Mike Nussbaum as Gunter, Morocco Omari as Timothy, David M. Pasquesi as Ed, Steve Pickering as Ross.
Directed by Susan Booth. Recorded before a live audience at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts, Skokie in June of 1998.