- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:01:01
- 002-Act One, Scene 1 (Library of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1914).mp3 0:20:16
- 003-Act One, Scene 2 (A London Flat, 1953).mp3 0:08:45
- 004-Act One, Scene 3 (London Natural History Museum, 1914).mp3 0:13:16
- 005-Act One, Scene 4 (Jonathan and Kat’s Flat, 1952).mp3 0:13:36
- 006-Act Two, Scene 5 (Piltdown, Gravel Pit, 1914).mp3 0:13:09
- 007-Act Two, Scene 6 (Museum Library, 1953).mp3 0:10:18
- 008-Act Two, Scene 7 (Library of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1914).mp3 0:13:51
- 009-Act Two Scene 8 (Museum Library, 1953).mp3 0:09:32
- 010-Credits.mp3 0:01:24
- 011-Interview with Prof Russell Tuttle.mp3 0:20:20
Oscar-winning and Tony-nominated writer and director Eric Simonson explores the most famous archeological hoax in history. Alternating between 1914 and 1953, journalists and scientists set out to uncover who planted the Piltdown Man skull. Everyone's a suspect, including legendary Sherlock Holmes author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Kate Arrington, Coburn Goss, Francis Guinan, Alan Wilder and Larry Yando.
Fake is part of L.A. Theatre Works’ Relativity Series featuring science-themed plays. Major funding for the Relativity Series is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to enhance public understanding of science and technology in the modern world.
Featuring: Kate Arrington, Coburn Goss, Francis Guinan, Alan Wilder, Larry Yando