- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:56
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:09:50
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:11:55
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:12:39
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:15:45
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:11:52
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:07:54
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:33:10
- 009_Credits.mp3 0:00:46
Winner of the Susan Smith Backburn Prize honoring women writers worldwide, Emma’s Child explores the idea of commitment in a marriage as a parent. Told gently, lovingly and with unexpected humor, this is the story of a childless couple struggling to decide whether to continue the adoption process when the baby they had hoped for is born severely disabled .
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring David Darlow, Gary Houston, Jackie Katzman,Tom Mula, Julie Pearl, Mary Poole, Rochelle Richelieu, Meg Thalken and Kristine Thatcher.
Featuring: David Darlow, Gary Houston, Jackie Katzman,Tom Mula, Julie Pearl, Mary Poole, Rochelle Richelieu, Meg Thalken, Kristine Thatcher