- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:01:00
- 002-Act I Scene 1 (Basement Computer Center).mp3 0:06:01
- 003-Act I Scene 2 (Elliot’s Apartment).mp3 0:13:13
- 004-Act I Scene 3 (Elliot’s Apartment).mp3 0:18:05
- 005-Act I Scene 4 (Front Steps of a University Housing Building).mp3 0:02:53
- 006-Act I Scene 5 (Elliot's Apartment).mp3 0:14:04
- 007-Act II Scene 1 (Biology Lab).mp3 0:11:43
- 008-Act II Scene 2 (Molly's Pl;ace).mp3 0:10:08
- 009-Act II Scene 3 (College Office).mp3 0:12:04
- 010-Act II Scene 4 (Basement Computer Center).mp3 0:13:16
- 011-Credits.mp3 0:01:27
- 012-Interview with Dan Rockmore.mp3 0:19:05
A play about love between gun-shy young scientists! Just how does a computer scientist romance a molecular biologist? Elliot offers to build a computer program to help Molly with her latest research project, but they discover that love just might be the winning formula - if they can only move beyond their fear and past heartbreak.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring:
Jason Ritter as Elliot;
Mandy Siegfried as Molly;
André Sogliuzzo as Don and Franklin;
Mia Barron as Lauren and Nell.
Includes a conversation with Dan Rockmore, the Chair of the Department of Mathematics and a Professor of Computer Science at Dartmouth College.
Directed by Stephen Sachs. Recorded before a live audience at the James Bridges Theater at UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in October, 2011.
Completeness is part of L.A. Theatre Works’ Relativity Series featuring science-themed plays. Major funding for the Relativity Series is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to enhance public understanding of science and technology in the modern world.
Featuring: Mia Barron, Jason Ritter, Mandy Siegfried, Andre Sogliuzzo