- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:55
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:12:21
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:11:19
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:06:34
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:08:52
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:04:39
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:07:23
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:08:45
- 009_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:13:01
- 010_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:13:12
- 011_Act Two Part Five.mp3 0:01:03
- 012_Interview with Playwright Tom Jacobson.mp3 0:22:21
What if Blanche Dubois didn't go crazy? Or the Three Sisters actually made it to Moscow? When he discovers he's only a fictitious, never seen character in a Oscar Wilde play, Bunbury joins forces with Rosaline, Romeo's never-seen obsession from Romeo and Juliet. Together they infiltrate and alter classic literature, including giving Romeo and Juliet a happy ending.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Jean Gilpin, Kathryn Hahn, Melinda Page Hamilton, Peter Paige, Amanda Rowan, Orlando Seale, Andre Sogliuzzo, John Vickery and Matthew Wolf.
Featuring: Jean Gilpin, Kathryn Hahn, Melinda Page Hamilton, Peter Paige, Amanda Rowan, Orlando Seale, Andre Sogliuzzo, John Vickery, Matthew Wolf