- 001-Intro.mp3 0:00:52
- 002-Act I Scene 1.mp3 0:05:12
- 003-Act I Scene 2.mp3 0:06:58
- 004-Act I Scene 3.mp3 0:04:22
- 005-Act I Scene 4.mp3 0:03:37
- 006-Act I Scene 5.mp3 0:12:52
- 007-Act I Scene 6.mp3 0:08:33
- 008-Act I Scene 7.mp3 0:11:21
- 009-Act I Scene 8.mp3 0:07:04
- 010-Act II Scene 1.mp3 0:07:19
- 011-Act II Scene 2.mp3 0:11:41
- 012-Act II Scene 3.mp3 0:05:17
- 013-Act II Scene 4.mp3 0:10:28
- 014-Act II Scene 5.mp3 0:08:49
- 015-Act II Scene 6.mp3 0:05:18
- 016-Act II Scene 7.mp3 0:09:54
- 017-Act II Scene 8.mp3 0:02:35
- 018-Act II Scene 9.mp3 0:02:01
- 019-Credits.mp3 0:01:24
Based on the book ALAN TURING: THE ENIGMA by Andrew Hodges.
Simon Templeman stars as brilliant mathematician Alan Turning, the man who cracked the German Enigma code and enabled the Allies to win World War II. But Turing was to find that the country he saved cared less about his genius and more about his sexual orientation.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring: Sheelagh Cullen as Sara Turing Kenneth Danziger as Detective Mick Ross Peter Dennis as John Smith Samantha Robson as Pat Green Orlando Seale as Ron Miller W. Morgan Sheppard as Dillwyn Knox Andre Sogliuzzo as Christopher Morcom and Nikos Simon Templeman as Alan Turing Directed by Rosalind Ayres. Recorded before a live audience at the Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles in July, 2003. Breaking the Code is part of L.A. Theatre Works’ Relativity Series featuring science-themed plays. Major funding for the Relativity Series is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to enhance public understanding of science and technology in the modern world.
Featuring: Sheelagh Cullen, Kenneth Danziger, Peter Dennis, Samantha Robson, Orlando Seale, W. Morgan Sheppard, Andre Sogliuzzo, Simon Templeman