- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:00:48
- 002-Act One (Opening).mp3 0:05:38
- 003-Act One (I'm coming).mp3 0:07:52
- 004-Act One (It's my mother).mp3 0:10:46
- 005-Act One (Got to go).mp3 0:07:41
- 006-Act Two, Scene 1.mp3 0:05:13
- 007-Act Two, Scene 1 (Pink pills).mp3 0:11:34
- 008-Act Two, Scene 2.mp3 0:05:37
- 009-Act Two, Scene 2 (Fiasco Tonight).mp3 0:11:18
- 010-Act Three (Looking for a smaller place).mp3 0:07:42
- 011-Act Three (Not the way it looks).mp3 0:02:36
- 012-Act Three (I'm sorry).mp3 0:06:52
- 013-Act Three (You get out).mp3 0:05:40
- 014-Credits.mp3 0:01:12
- 015-Interview with Mark Masterson.mp3 0:11:46
A brand-new lawyer and his bride have returned from their honeymoon and are moving into a new apartment. Once there, they find the place is bare of furniture, the paint job is wrong, the skylight leaks and wacky neighbors keep popping up! A classic!
Includes an interview with Marc Masterson, the Artistic Director of South Coast Repertory in Costa Mesa, California. Before joining South Coast in 2011, Marc was the Artistic Director of the Actors Theatre of Louisville for eleven seasons, and programmed the prestigious Humana Festival of New American Plays. During his tenure in Louisville, Marc directed a number of classic and contemporary works, including a highly-praised production of Neil Simon’s Barefoot in the Park.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Norman Aronovic, Laura Linney, J. Fred Shiffman, Judy Simmons and Eric Stoltz.
Featuring: Norman Aronovic, Laura Linney, J. Fred Shiffman, Judy Simmons, Eric Stoltz