- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:56
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:04:15
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:11:12
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:15:06
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:08:42
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:08:23
- 007_Act One Part Six.mp3 0:03:51
- 008_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:07:23
- 009_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:06:13
- 010_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:03:16
- 011_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:02:45
- 012_Act Two Part Five.mp3 0:07:20
- 013_Act Two Part Six.mp3 0:03:11
- 014_Act Two Part Seven.mp3 0:01:39
- 015_Act Two Part Eight.mp3 0:02:17
- 016_Credits.mp3 0:01:04
- 017_Interview with Dr. David Hovda.mp3 0:34:16
The acclaimed Scottish playwright Rona Munro has created a remarkable story about a man who wakes up from a car crash with brain damage. Now, he sees the world as the person he was three years ago, when his life and loves were in a very different place.
This play is part of L.A. Theatre Works’ Relativity Series featuring science-themed plays. Lead funding for the Relativity Series is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, bridging science and the arts in the modern world.
Includes a conversation about brain trauma and memory loss with Dr. David Hovda, the Director of the Brain Injury Research Center at UCLA.
Recorded at The Invisible Studios, West Hollywood, in June 2015.
Directed by Martin Jarvis
Producing Director: Susan Albert Loewenberg
Paul Fox as Al
Jared Harris as Donny
Siobhán Hewlett as Trish
Moira Quirk as Flea
Sophie Winkleman as Emma
Associate Producers: Anna Lyse Erikson, Myke Weiskopf
Recording and Mixing Engineer: Mark Holden for The Invisible Studios, West Hollywood
Foley Artist: Jeff Gardner
Assistant Recording Engineer and Editor: Wesley Dewberry