- 001-Introduction.mp3 0:01:11
- 002-Act One, Scene 1.mp3 0:09:09
- 003-Act One, Scene 2.mp3 0:08:35
- 004-Act One, Scene 3.mp3 0:10:08
- 005-Act Two, Scene 1.mp3 0:20:11
- 006-Act Two, Scene 2.mp3 0:07:53
- 007-Act Three, Scene 1.mp3 0:20:35
- 008-Act Three, Scene 2.mp3 0:04:22
- 009-Credits.mp3 0:01:05
"Generally, it's the tortured who turn into torturers."
Carl Gustav Jung
Suspense mounts when Paulina and her husband offer hospitality to a stranger. Paulina thinks she recognizes, in their guest, the man who tortured her in prison, and she subsequently takes him hostage to find out the truth. A stunningly blunt and compelling play, Death and the Maiden explores brilliantly the issues of torture, power, vulnerability, ethics, and trust. An award-winning play by Chilean writer Ariel Dorfman, forced into exile in 1973.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring John Kapelos, John Mahoney, Carolyn Seymour and Kristoffer Tabori.
Featuring: John Kapelos, John Mahoney, Carolyn Seymour, Kristoffer Tabori