- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:53
- 002_Part One.mp3 0:09:21
- 003_Part Two.mp3 0:11:56
- 004_Part Three.mp3 0:21:12
- 005_Part Four.mp3 0:13:18
- 006_Part Five.mp3 0:08:08
- 007_Credits.mp3 0:00:32
- 008_Interview with Dr. David Anfam.mp3 0:18:25
The artist Mark Rothko has just hired Ken, an aspiring artist, to be his assistant – and errand boy. Ken discovers that Rothko’s temper can run hot; but as he gets to know his boss better, he finds that Rothko has opened him up to more than just painting.
A 2010 Tony Award winner for Best Play.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring:
Alfred Molina as Mark Rothko
Jonathan Groff as Ken
Directed by Bart DeLorenzo. Recorded by L.A. Theatre Works before a live audience.
Featuring: Jonathan Groff, Alfred Molina