- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:37
- 002_ The Key Introduction.mp3 0:13:32
- 003_The Key Part Two.mp3 0:19:07
- 004_Tone Clusters Part One.mp3 0:18:49
- 005_Tone Clusters Part Two.mp3 0:24:06
- 006_Credits.mp3 0:01:10
Two one-act plays by Joyce Carol Oates.
The Key: a hilarious perverse encounter between a vacationing suburban housewife, recently separated from her husband, and a prosperous businessman.
Tone Cluster: a chilling trig-comedy that takes the form of an interview between a middle-aged, middle-class American couple and the media.
Full-cast L.A. Theatre Works performances featuring Edward Asner, Hector Elizondo, Don Reed, Joyce Van Patten, JoBeth Williams
Featuring: Edward Asner, Hector Elizondo, Don Reed, Joyce Van Patten, JoBeth Williams