- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:40
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:10:51
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:06:25
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:13:50
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:10:19
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:11:05
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:07:27
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:13:39
- 009_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:08:08
- 010_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:11:32
- 011_Act Two Part Five.mp3 0:05:22
- 012_Credits.mp3 0:00:39
- 013_Interview with William Martin about Megachurches.mp3 0:09:46
Charismatic pastor Jerry Mears auditions for the top job at the biggest Baptist church in the nation. But when the church's aging leader clings to his own dynasty - and his coveted 10 a.m. television broadcast - the stage is set for a powerful clash of wit and wills. A divine study of religion as big business.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Robert Pescovitz, W. Morgan Sheppard and Andy Taylor.
Featuring: Robert Pescovitz, W. Morgan Sheppard, Andy Taylor