- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:42
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:17:43
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:19:51
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:19:16
- 005_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:05:56
- 006_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:14:59
- 007_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:11:30
- 008_Credits.mp3 0:00:28
- 009_Interview with Dr. Eraka Bath.mp3 0:07:26
One evening ten-year old Rhona goes missing. As her mother retreats into a state of frozen hope, a psychologist studies the brain of a serial killer to find out if what he does is pure evil—or simply beyond his control. Drawn together by horrific circumstances, these three embark on a long, dark journey that ends in the discovery of a common humanity.
A L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring:
Rosalind Ayres as Nancy
Jeffrey Donovan as Ralph
Laila Robins as Agnetha
Includes a conversation with Dr. Eraka Bath, the Director of Child Forensic Services at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience & Human Behavior at the University of California - Los Angeles.
Directed by Eric Simonson. Recorded before a live audience at the Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles.
Featuring: Rosalind Ayres, Jeffrey Donovan, Laila Robins