- 001_Scene One.mp3 0:06:33
- 002_Scene Two.mp3 0:06:59
- 003_Scene Three.mp3 0:08:38
- 004_Scene Four.mp3 0:08:27
- 005_Scene Five.mp3 0:08:15
- 006_Scene Six.mp3 0:02:40
- 007_Scene Seven.mp3 0:06:57
- 008_Scene Eight.mp3 0:01:08
- 009_Scene Nine.mp3 0:01:43
- 010_Scene Ten.mp3 0:06:01
- 011_Scene Eleven.mp3 0:01:55
- 012_Scene Twelve.mp3 0:05:24
- 013_Scene Thirteen.mp3 0:01:03
- 014_Scene Fourteen.mp3 0:05:17
- 015_Scene Fifteen.mp3 0:02:03
- 016_Scene Sixteen.mp3 0:09:40
- 017_Scene Seventeen.mp3 0:01:51
- 018_Credits.mp3 0:00:46
A dark comedy filled with extraordinary wit and insight, in which playwright Tom Szentgyorgyi explores how we deal with change and loss. Bob meets, falls in love, and plans a wedding with Paula - who then disappears, sending back cryptic clues as to her whereabouts.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast recording, starring: Amy Pietz, Kevin Kilner, Judy Blue, Linda Kimbrough, Lusia Strus, Greg Vinkler, Ann Whitney, and Kenny Williams.
Directed by Susan V. Booth. Recorded before a live audience by L.A. Theatre Works.
Featuring: Judy Blue, Kevin Kilner, Linda Kimbrough, Amy Pietz, Lusia Strus, Greg Vinkler, Ann Whitney, Kenny Williams