- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:51
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:09:17
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:06:32
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:12:13
- 005_Act One Part Four.mp3 0:06:38
- 006_Act One Part Five.mp3 0:09:13
- 007_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:06:16
- 008_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:11:40
- 009_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:10:10
- 010_Act Two Part Four.mp3 0:09:19
- 011_Act Two Part Five.mp3 0:08:11
- 012_Credits.mp3 0:01:04
- 013_Interview with Playwright Julie Myatt.mp3 0:19:22
American expatriate Sidney Webb and Sister Margaret, his British colleague, work tirelessly to rehabilitate Cambodian children from the nightmare of prostitution. After a surprise raid on a brothel, an eager young U.S. lawyer places three liberated orphans under Sidney and the Sister’s care. The girls begin the inspirational process of recovery under the loving watch of their new protectors. An excitingly original script by an emerging American playwright.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring Samantha Abrigo, John Cabrera, Gregory Itzin, Jane Le, Amy Sara Lim, Emily Liu, William Mapother, Jenny O'Hara, Michelle Ongkingco, Elizabeth Pan and Keo Woolford.
Featuring: Samantha Abrigo, John Cabrera, Gregory Itzin, Jane Le, Amy Sara Lim, Emily Liu, William Mapother, Jenny O'Hara, Michelle Ongkingco, Elizabeth Pan, Keo Woolford