- 001_Introduction.mp3 0:00:31
- 002_Act One Part One.mp3 0:14:40
- 003_Act One Part Two.mp3 0:15:46
- 004_Act One Part Three.mp3 0:17:38
- 005_Act Two Part One.mp3 0:11:07
- 006_Act Two Part Two.mp3 0:15:55
- 007_Act Two Part Three.mp3 0:14:27
- 008_Credits.mp3 0:00:20
In his brilliantly imagined, Obie Award-winning show, Roger Guenveur Smith explores the life of the controversial Black Panther leader Huey P. Newton through a series of improvisations based on his own words and writings. Biography, satire, and socio-political commentary blend within a landscape of fantastic sound design to create a provocative, surreal and always surprising portrait of the complex times in which he lived.
An L.A. Theatre Works performance featuring Roger Guenveur Smith.
Featuring: Roger Guenveur Smith; Marc Anthony Thompson